OREM, UT (REMOTE)
We’re looking for an HR intern to join our team! This is a unique opportunity to get hands-on HR experience with a Utah-based human resource outsourcing company that is experiencing significant growth.
The internship will focus primarily on helping our clients build and manage systems and programs to attract and retain exceptional talent. We have a small team, and the intern will work directly with our leadership team, our clients, and get exposure to all aspects of HR including onboarding, employee experience, compensation, benefits, and compliance.
Applicants must be located in Utah, though the role will be remote with work schedule flexibility (10 to 15 hours/week).
What You’ll Do
- Develop a New Team Member Welcome (Onboarding) Packet for clients
- Build a Dental Practice HR Health Checkup
- Draft and update Employee Handbooks
- Provide support to client employees regarding benefits programs
- Assist with the implementation of new clients
- Support clients in answering employee questions and resolving HR-related issues
- Research and ensure compliance with federal and state labor law updates
- Create an employee engagement (feedback) program for clients
- Help new hires have an exceptional onboarding experience
- Write HR whitepapers and blog posts
- Additional projects based on Dental HR needs and your interests
- Currently an HR major or have a demonstrated interest in Human Resources
- You love people and are passionate about creating remarkable employee experiences
- Confident, coachable, and enthusiastic team player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, who thrives in a fast-moving environment
- Strong calendar management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Consultative and relationship-motivated, with client facing attitude
- Ability to handle confidential matters appropriately
If you want an opportunity for real-world hands-on HR experience that will provide valuable insight and perspective in developing your career path, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dental HR is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a positive experience for every member of our team. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com.