Responsible for managing clients through the implementation of HR services and for ongoing client service. HR, benefits, and payroll experience as well as multi-tasking and organizational skills required. Ability to research and respond in an accurate and timely manner to client and employee inquiries. The right candidate will be proactive, energetic, be a problem solver and have demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer service resulting in the establishment of a strong and trusting relationship with each client.
- High School diploma or GED
- HR/benefits/payroll experience
- Customer service experience
- FPC or CPP preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Detail oriented
- Reliable and responsible
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Multi-tasking skills
- Professional work ethic and demeanor
Starting pay dependent on experience.